Joining the Friends board in 2020 after relocating back to Wisconsin in semi-retirement, Fred is passionate about the quality and accessibility of natural resources here in Central Wisconsin.
After graduation from UWSP, Fred led large retail marketing businesses for over 30 years, providing a solid understanding of aligning interests to get projects done.
Collaborating with community partners to build relationships, and with the passion and commitment of our volunteers and donors, The Friends of Hartman Creek State Park is proud of its many accomplishments.
Additional community involvement:
- Business Broker – AccountingFirmSold.com
- Chairman Waupaca Chain O’Lakes District (special governmental entity)
- Town of Dayton Planning Commission
- Waupaca Historical Society
- Waupaca Area Convention and Visitor Bureau supporter
Little known facts:
- Has ridden his motorcycle 1,100 miles in a day (twice).
- Has gone sky-diving.
- Owns two vintage boats as old as he is.
- First visited Hartman Creek State Park in 1974. (slept overnight in the car)