10:00 am—2:00 pm Hartman Lake Picnic Area
- Demonstrations by the many partners of the park including the horse and bike clubs, Friends of Hartman Creek, the Ice Age Trail Alliance and many more!
- Demonstrations by DNR folks including forestry, wildlife, warden and more.
- Free fishing program at the amphitheater
- Vintage photos of the park in the enclosed shelter along with park information
11:00 am—12:00 pm
- Living history program given by longtime volunteer Sue Eiler
11:00 am—1:00 pm
- Free food and drink at the enclosed shelter sponsored by Friends of Hartman Creek
1:00 pm—2:00 pm
- Presentation of Awards
- Those scheduled to speak include former park superintendents Merl Lange and Brian Hefty, current superintendent Michael Bergum and Friends president Ken Karth.
- Free cake and lemonade. Appearance by Smokey Bear.
2:00 pm—4:00 pm
- Music by the band “Flip of the Coin”